Many small businesses require a higher level of accounting services than what their on-staff bookkeeper may offer but can’t afford to hire a full time controller. We provide these administrative level accounting services on an as needed basis so you can get the required services you need without having to commit to a full time employee. We also offer general bookkeeping services at a reduced rate for small businesses that do not have an on staff bookkeeper / accountant.
Administrative Accounting Services, $95/hr.
- Set up QuickBooks software including chart of accounts, payroll, vendor/customer detail, invoice templates
- QuickBooks training for new employees
- Manage and review existing bookkeeping staff
- Clean up client QuickBooks accounting files
- Meet with management to review financial statements and offer improvements to operations
- Assist management with understanding financial reports
- Evaluate existing accounting processes and procedures
- Accompany management in meetings with financial lenders, attorneys and tax professionals if needed.
- Payroll / Quarterly Payroll Tax Filings (941, UIA, State W/H, City W/H)
- Year-end Payroll Filings (940, W3, W2)
- Year-end 1099 Filings
- Independent Financial Statement Review services
General Bookkeeping Services, $75/hr.
- Entering, Coding and Paying Bills
- Creating and Sending Customer Invoices
- Collecting Past Due Accounts Receivable
- Reconciling Bank and Credit Card Accounts
- Maintaining Vendors for Accounts Payable and Clients for Accounts Receivable
- Supporting CFO/Controller/Owner by preparing:
- Monthly Financial Statements
- Account Analysis
- Work Papers for Month-End Closing and Audit Support
- Scan & Attach Documents for Tax and Audit Support
- Preparing Client Source Documents (PBCs) For Audit Support